Dollar Clean Guarantee
Your safety is our Priority
To help protect you and help ensure the health and safety of everyone – we will start requiring customers and employees at our locations to wear masks effective July 27.
According to the CDC, masks help prevent the spread of Covid-19. Therefore, we ask you wear yours across all Dollar touchpoints. Young children (aged 3 or below) and anyone with a health condition that prevents them from wearing a mask are exempt.
This is one more step we’re taking to ensure your Dollar rental is the safest way to travel. Before each rental our cars are cleaned and disinfected according to CDC guidelines following our multi-point cleaning process.
We have enhanced our cleaning practices:
- Around the world, we have enhanced our cleaning methods at our locations and our shuttle buses including using approved disinfectant to regularly wipe down high-touch areas such as door handles, counters, kiosks and other hard surfaces.
- We’ve added more alcohol-based hand sanitizers and are reminding employees to take important hygiene steps, including frequent handwashing and staying home if ill.
- Following CDC guidelines, our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected with our multi-point cleaning process:
Dollar Clean Guarantee
- Disinfect vehicle at return area
- At cleaning area, inspect interior of vehicle, tires and overall vehicle condition
- Check wiper fluid and replenish if needed
- Remove trash and lost/found items
- Vacuum trunk, front seat area and rear seat area
- Clean window interiors
- Spray odor eliminator
- Disinfect all high-touch contact areas (steering wheel, consoles, door handles, etc)
- Wash exterior of vehicle
- Perform quality check
- Move vehicle to parking stall
- Disinfect driver area again and perform final check
During this time, we recognize flexibility is more important than ever. Should your plans change, adjusting existing reservations is easy on https://dollarguatemala.com
To provide you with increased flexibility, customers with pre-paid rentals booked directly with us prior to March 13th can cancel their reservation for no fee and transfer their balance for use toward a future booking to be used within 12 months. Customers who have booked through a third-party are encouraged to contact that party directly. View full pre-pay rental terms here.
We continue to monitor this evolving situation and will keep you informed of future updates.